Animal Communication with Llamas & Friends
Only ONE this year!
These are my smallest, most intimate and most popular workshops, and optional accommodation places are limited, so these workshops sell out FAST!
This unique workshop is about more than just llamas – we have a wonderful blend of fantastic animal teachers just waiting to meet you, including goats, donkeys, emu, hens, rabbits, parrots, dogs & cats!
Come and spend a blissful weekend learning the language of animals in an idyllic setting at the edge of the Lake District.
LEARN TO TRULY HEAR ANIMALS FOR POSSIBLY THE FIRST TIME IN YOUR LIFE!
- Two days dedicated to enhancing your relationships with all animals.
- Hear their thoughts, feelings, concerns.
- Learn to connect to your inner knowing or intuition where animals are concerned using:
- Guided Meditations
- Exercises & Activities aimed at improving your instincts and skills.
- Develop your innate skills of clairvoyance, clairaudience and telepathy
- Learn the skill of Medical Gestalt – to Body Scan an animal for areas of discomfort or concern
- Learn distance communication via photographs
- And so much more…
Our live animal teachers may be domestic pets or any of the residents who decide they would like the opportunity to teach! Imagine the things you could learn – a cat’s best friend, a dog’s preferred snack, what makes a duck laugh, a goat’s thoughts on relationships or what a llama thinks about humans! We are often honoured to be in the company of 25 different species! Expect the unexpected.
*There is also an optional opportunity to take a trek with one of the llamas on the Saturday evening! We walk (no, we don’t RIDE llamas!) 2 students per llama, through beautiful scenery for about an hour, learning about llamas and their typical behaviours, then having lots of quiet time to chat one to one with them.
Whatever happens, this magical weekend could change your life forever!
There is limited accommodation on-site if needed in the Llamas Pyjamas – beautiful B&B rooms with flair and more than a nod to the animal residents. Please contact me if you would like to join me and stay on site with these amazing animals and make it more of an animal-centred retreat – my students receive a generous B&B discount from the owners, and I book out the entire premises for us, so it’s not possible to book on-line!